Riviera Maya Get Away June 8-15, 2013
7 Nights room accommodations, All Inclusive, and Non-stop airfare from Cincinnati.
The Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa is located in one of the most touristic areas in the Mexican Caribbean: the Mayan Riviera. Its paradisiacal setting is embraced by lush gardens with regional tropical vegetation along an 800m private beach of fine white sands bathed by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean. The Resort, decorated with a Spanish colonial style, offers guests an ideal place to enjoy some well-deserved, relaxed vacations in the company of family or friends. Take a nice stroll around the environmentally friendly green paths that have been carefully paved out and enjoy the impeccably kept gardens. Relax in our modern and spacious rooms, pamper yourself at the state-of-the-art Resort Spa, practice snorkeling in our crystal-clear waters, share a delicious dinner or enjoy a new cocktail at any of our numerous bars located around the complex. At the Grand Palladium Resorts in the Mayan Riviera, the options for entertainment or relaxation are endless, no matter how old you are…
ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM: Breakfast and lunch in buffets. Dinner in buffet or in one of the specialty restaurants that offer a la carte service. The specialty restaurants require advance reservations, which are limited. In the specialty restaurants, the dinners are limited to three dinners for a one week stay.
The following are included 24 hours a day:
- Local and international beverages with or without alcohol (also included at the discotheque)
- House Wine with lunch and dinner
- Cocktails and a selection of international ``Superior`` quality drinks in the Desvan bar, and at the Hemingway Bar (Non-Smoking Bar) and the Churchill Bar (for smokers)
- Non-motorized water sports and other sport activities
- 24-hour Snack Service at the Beach Bar
- Minibar in the room restocked 3 times-a-week (additional replacements at an extra charge)
7 Nights Room Accommodations, taxes, transfers from Cancun Airport to Resort and back again, Food, Drink, and Non-motorized sports, round trip non-stop Cincinnati air fare.
$50 per person deposit is due with the reservation by December 5, 2012. Insurance payment also due with reservation or final payment.
Final payment due March 20, 2013.
Passport required for this trip.
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Kayaking
- Prices are per person, double occupancy with a payment by check discount.